Thank you so much to Heather Tasker for nominating my blog to the “Discover New Blogs” Liebster Award.
I like to congratulate her recently achievement of 100 followers in her amazing site!!
Here are the Rules for Accepting the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display and link to the award on your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (optional)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated
11 Questions For Me
- What’s your favorite scary movie?
- The Sixth Sense (1999)
- Paper, e-reader, or audio book? Do you use different formats for different times?
- I use all three formats depending on what I am reading. For reference books, definately prefer paper. For casual readings or fast glance on some bible chapters, I would prefer audio book.
- What are some unusual places you’ve been?
- The most “unusual place” that I have been to was the tsunami disaster areas in North East Japan after their 311 earchquake in 2011. I went there as a short term volunteer to help the impacted citizens. It was truly heartbreaking to see the whole town being wiped out by tsunami in split seconds. Houses were washed away and buildings were knocked over. Many have lost their lives, their loved ones and all their properties. As of today, some survived local people are still living in temperatory housing.
- What do you do to wind down after a long day/week?
- Sleep and play with my dogs
- Describe your best friend in 8-10 words
- Caring, kind, patient, funny, knowledgable, faithful, love God
- What is your most popular blog post?
- As of today, this is my most popular post. Some of my friends really went out and bought the stuff I recommanded. So happy 🙂
- All Natural Soup Base for Noodles or Vege 無化學添加的湯底
- Do you have a phobia (or a few)? Please tell!
- Thanks God I don’t have any phobia but I hate cockroach (especially the flying ones) and mosquitos (hate to kill them if I find any inside my home).
- If you could visit any fictional setting, where would it be? Where would you NOT want to go?
- I would like to visit the Hobbit village Shire. Guess I should plan a trip to New Zealand. 🙂
- I don’t want to ever goto the Aliens breeding cave (movie of 1986), glad that it was burnt down already.
- What is your favorite food?
- Too many to list….if I have to choose one…. it would be Icecream.
- What is something unusual about you?
- Everyone thinks they are normal… and so am I. ;b
- Aside from the Santa and Tooth Fairy
liesstories we were told as children, what was something you believed that absolutely wasn’t true?
- I used to believe having good education, a good job, high salary and a high ranked position will make me happy. But this is so untrue. In fact, having a healthy life, with happy family and friends, living in the footstep of Jesus is the most important and most fulfilling instead. 🙂
Wow! So many questions to answer and thank a lot for your patient to read through all of the above.
Here are my 11 questions to my nominees:
- What made you started blogging?
- If you can choose to own one fictional gadget/tool, what is it and why?
- Name the strangest animal/living creature that you have seen.
- Can you live without the internet for a week?
- If you can fully learn one new language/skills today, what do you want to learn?
- If you can change one thing in this world, what is it?
- What is the one housework you hate/love to do?
- Which movie character do you want to be?
- When you meet the creator God, what is the number one question you would ask?
- What was the most horrible/disgusting food you have ever eaten?
- Tell us one thing you are passionate about.
And my nominess are:
I have nominated you all because your blogs are relatively new but awesome (Believe me, it was tough choosing among so many good blogs). Hope that this nomination can be an encouragement to all of you. If you have decided to accept my nomination, take your time to reply as there are a lot to go through. I hope you enjoy answering the questions that I have come up with. If this is too overwhelming, feel free to decline and just let me know. All the best to your blogging!